forum de l'alliance c.n.w.3 Index du Forum
  S’enregistrer FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion 
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
Samsung-omnia-i900-android-rom-download

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de l'alliance c.n.w.3 Index du Forum -> partie publique -> diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
havelgerw

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Samsung-omnia-i900-android-rom-download Répondre en citant

Samsung-omnia-i900-android-rom-download > bit.ly/256f67H

Yes,..possible!..!..Share..okppko..March..20,..2011..9:03:07..AM..Thanks..for..the..linkPictures:...Samsung...i908...(i900...Omnia)...Posted...By...Phat^Trance...on...Sep...11,......Samsung...i900...Omnia...Windows...Mobile...smartphoneSo....feel....free....to....download....everything....you....need.Note....1:....You....have....to....be....registered....user....on....4Shared.com....to....be....able....to....download....all....thisNote....2:....All....this....apps....and....roms....and....phone....parts....was....tested....and....worked....on....my....Omnia....i900,....but....that....doesn't....mean....it....will....work....on....every....Omnia....i900,....although....it....has....to....workREMEMBER,..you..need..to..have..an..account..at..4Shared..so..you..can..be..able..to..download..files,..without..account..you..can't!..Enjoy!..Smile..The..List:..Samsung..Omnia..i900..Phone..Parts:..-..DXIF1..-..PUJA1..-..XBIC1..-..XXIB2..-.."How..to..flash..radio..to..Omnia..I900..with..Grand..Prix..1.8.10"..-..A..video..tutorial..for..flashing..radioThis....apps....are....uploaded....as....they....are,....nothing....was....modified....and....are....the....latest....of....their....versions.General....NOTE....(09.Sept.2013):....Most....of....the....files....are....made....ZIP....or....RAR....filesIf...you...have...some...app...and...you...can...confirm...that...it...work...on...your...omnia...and...it...is...not...on...my...list...above,...please...contact...me...so...we...can...put...it...thereDidn't...take...more...than...a...sec...to...search...on...Google!...0...Share...this...post...Link...to...post...Share...on...other...sites...Since...I...have...most...of...those...roms,...apps...and...programs,...I...decided...to...upload...them...all...in...one...place,...cuz...as...I...can...see...there...are...still...people...out...there...using...this...phone...and...they...need...these...applications...and...romsChris...Davies...-...Jun...25,...2009You....have....to....search....a....little....bitThere....is....no....Viber....available....and....Skype....doesn't....suppoft....video....callsSimply,..everything..works..on..itYes,....I....still....use....this....phone....as....my....main....phone,....although....I....have....Samsung....Galaxy....S3ThanksBoris....for....help,....and....for....email,....I....will....try....now,....and....now....2....words....for....dreccon....I....cnow....what....is....google....search....I....made....on....seminary....work....about....google....andd....search....engines,....and....I....heave....Skype....downloaded....from....pocketpc-freeware.net....but....don't....work....in....my....Omnia,....for....that....I....needet....tested....Skype,....ok....thnxPlz..upload..them..to..another..siteForum...Home...XDA...News....Windows....Mobile....6.5....ROM....auf....das....Samsung....i900....OMNIA........Pocketnow....Insider;....Android....Guy....Weekly;I....will....politely....ask....the....admins....of....this....site....to....correct....me....if....I....did....something....wrong....by....pointing....me....the....problemSync....Old....Android....Phone....with....Samsung....Galaxy....S7Samsung....i900....Edited....17....Dec....2012....by....dreccon....0....Share....this....post....Link....to....post....Share....on....other....sites....Google...is...your...best...friend!...--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...Last...Adds...(21.Nov.2012):...-...LinkedIn...WM...v0.9.1...beta...-...SlideIT...v5.2...[WM...Keyboard,...WQVGA]...-...MySpace...Mobile...v0.017...(...Official...Microsoft...version...)...--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...Direct...Link...to...My...4Shared...Folder!...Hey...boris...gvc...can...you...give...away...your...Omnia...to...me...?????...I...am...a...student...and...my...omnia...i900...has...been...stolen...and...now...dont...have...any...phone...please...give...it...away...to...me...I...will...pay...the...shipping...charges...1...Share...this...post...Link...to...post...Share...on...other...sites...Images....rom....free....,....htc....hd2....6.5....omnia....wm....diamond....cooked....windows....mobile....touch....for....Android....ROM;....Android....Wallpapers;....iPhoneAll..tested..on..my..Omnia..i900..and..worked..like..a..charm)..-..AC..Slide2Play..v1.4..-..Adobe..PDF..2.5..Diamond..-..Adryn..Taskswitcher..Killer..-..Advanced..Configuration..Tool..v3.3..-..Audio..Manager..2.2..-..BlueSky..Apps..Soft..Reset..Utility..-..CallHistory..-..ClearTemp..v1.3.1..-..Dreaming..With..Objects..S.Lthis..device..is..running..the..DXHG2..ROMcomo....instalar....o'android....omnia....ii....rom....android....para....samsung....i900....Free....download....android....rom....for....omnia....i900....-....ImgurJust....unzipp/unrar....them....and....you'll....get....the....files....and....CABs....you....needHow....do....i....get....this....os....from....google....?........Advertisement....Sep....14,....2014....#1....Install....Android....4.2.2....Jelly....Bean....Update....To....Samsung....Galaxy....S2....i900:....SlimBean....ROM....Out....Now!....By....Staff....Writer........July....26,....2013....05:54....AM....EDT....Samsung....omnia....i900....cual....es....el....programa....para....conectarlo....al....pc....como....el....blackberry....desktopSome..of..them..are..working..only..for..WM..6.1,..but..most..of..them..are..working..on..WM..6.5..and..6.5.xcammi123,..check..your..email..Smile..0..Share..this..post..Link..to..post..Share..on..other..sites..All..tested..on..my..Omnia..i900..and..worked..like..a..charm)..-..AC..Slide2Play..v1.4..-..Adobe..PDF..2.5..Diamond..-..Adryn..Taskswitcher..Killer..-..Advanced..Configuration..Tool..v3.3..-..AndroLock..v2Grey..(..WM6.5.x..lockscreenSamsung..Omnia..i900..ROMs:..(All..ROMs..are..Windows..Mobile..6.5.x..and..for..flashing..with..Windows..XP..Pro..SP2..&..SP3)..Obi..Wan..Radd..ROMs:..-..Obi..Wan..Radd..Manila2D..V2..Sense..28240..Gloss..Black..Lite..Version..-..Obi..Wan..Radd..Titanium..Lite..21681..(10MB..PP)..11.Oct.2010..ock..ROMs:..-..ock..Eclipse..23118..Refreshed..(Omnia..Keyboard)..-..ock..Eclipse..Lite..23118..-..ock..GTX..23118..Refreshed..-..ock..Premium..29005..(FMradio..fixed)..-..ock..Titanium..Premium..29005..(FMradio..fixed)..-..ock..UltraLite..23118..-..ock..UltraLite..29005..Steff195..ROMs:..-..Steff195's..21686..Normal..(for..Windows..XP)..-..Steff195's..23153..Lite..(for..Windows..XP)..-..Steff195's..23153..Normal..(for..Windows..XP)..-..Steff195's..29020..V2..Lite..(for..Windows..XP)..-..Steff195's..29020..V2..Normal..(for..Windows..XP)..Yonn..ROMs:..-..Yonn..i900..23144..M2D..STD..XPR..(M2D..Sense..ROM..5..NOV..2010)..-..Yonn..i900..HS++..21690..v2.01..2MBCache..8MB..PagePool..XPR..-..Yonn..i900..HS++..Loaded..ROM..29020..STD..(XPR)..-..Yonn..i900..SPB..DROID..29020..V3..Samsung..Omnia..i900..Apps:..(Most..of..the..apps..are..originally..for..Omnia..i900..or..ported..for..Omnia..i900Just..unzipp/unrar..them..and..you'll..get..the..files..and..CABs..you..needXDA...Developers......Samsung...SGH-I900L...OMNIA...Video...clips f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de l'alliance c.n.w.3 Index du Forum -> partie publique -> diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation